Please join the North American Native Plant Society and support us in our activities:
Membership is on a calendar year basis (January to December)
Regardless of when you join, you will receive four newsletters for the current year. The Seed Exchange is published each November (Round 1) and February (Round 2).
The 48 page colour 25th Anniversary Edition of the Blazing Star is still available separately or as a thank you gift with 5 year Sustaining Memberships (which also include a $100 tax receipt).
- receive NANPS widely-acclaimed 16 page quarterly publication, the Blazing Star and regular information sheets and brochures on a variety of related topics
- receive regular updates via NANPS e-newsletter, the Local Scoop
- gain access to NANPS members-only native plant seed exchange
- obtain member discounts for all NANPS seminars, workshops and excursions
- have advance order privileges at Canada's largest annual Native Plant Sale
- be eligible to nominate garden or restoration projects for NANPS Native Plant Garden/Restoration Award
- enjoy greater involvement by becoming eligible to join the Board, vote on NANPS operations, or volunteer with one or more of our many exciting committees
- help NANPS maintain two rare and beautiful conservation properties: a Carolinian forest, Shining Tree Woods; and a small but vital ANSI on the west shore of Ontario's Bruce peninsula, Zinkan Cove
- learn more about native plants and conservation issues happening on your doorstep and across North America
- become part of an unparalleled, supportive, committed and knowledgeable group of native plant enthusiasts.
PO Box 84, Station D
Etobicoke, Ontario M9A 4X1
The North American Native Plant Society, formerly the Canadian Wildflower Society, is a registered charitable society, no. 130720824RR0001
Donations to the Society are tax creditable in Canada, those over $20 will automatically receive a donation receipt.
Prairie Smoke (Geum triflorum)
Photo: Charles Iscove